1 2 3 4 5
ˎ ü@°CAü(Low Heat) Reduced temperature for delicate fabrics ', for a longer drying
time; e.g. acrylic, polyamide, elastane or acetate silk.
ˎ @ (Easy-Iron) Reduces creasing and prolongs the anti-creasing phase after the
programme has finished; can be selected in one of two levels.Status indicators
Indicators which show the programme sequences.
Drying, Iron Dry, Cupboard Dry, End / Easy Iron.Service indicators4 clean. containeru water tank
Clean the fluff filter and/or air cooler a page 6.
Empty the condensation container.
Fill the water tank with distilled water a page 9.For selecting the settings. ˎ menuFor changing all the settings in the display panel.ˎ 1 -24 hrs End of the programme after ... (depending on the programme selected, e.g. 1:54h
a 2h;you can always select up to the next full hour).Electronic start timer
0, 1, 2, 3, 4 There are four buzzer volume settings: 0 (off), 1 (quiet), 2 (normal), 3 (loud), 4 (very loud). Signal
On-Off Provides protection against unintentional changes to the functions set(press and hold the menu button for 5 seconds).Appliance lock
#0, 1, 2, 3
The drying result (e.g. cupboard dry) can be increased in three stages (1 - 3) for the programmes
Cottons/Coloureds, Easy-Care and Rapid 40 a presetting = 0.
After one of these programmes has been finely adjusted, the setting is retained for the others.Fine adjustment Drying result
9600-1800 ²The spin speed that was used in the washing machine;for more precise indication of the projected drying duration only.Spin speed
... and adapt to individual requirements
Never operate the dryer if it is damaged.
Inform your after-sales service.
Sorting and loading laundry
Remove all objects from pockets.
Pay particular attention to cigarette lighters.
The drum must be empty before filling.
If necessary, fill the water tank for
Steam Refresh/Drying programmes a page 8.
See programme overview on page 7.
See also separate instructions for “basket for woollens” (depending on
Your new dryer
Congratulations! - You have chosen a modern, high-quality domestic
appliance from Siemens.
A distinctive feature of the condensation dryer is its low energy
Every dryer which leaves our factory is carefully checked to ensure
that it functions correctly and is in perfect condition.
Should you have any questions, our after-sales service will be pleased
Dispose of packaging in an environmentally-responsible manner.
This appliance is designated according to European directive
2002/96/EC which governs waste electrical and electronic
This directive provides the framework for the EU-wide collection and
reuse of used appliances.
For further information about our products, accessories, spare parts
and services, please visit: www.siemens-home.com
ʋ Preparation . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
ʋ Setting the programmes . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
ʋ Drying . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3/4
ʋ Notes on laundry . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5
ʋ Cleaning and care . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 6
ʋ Overview of programmes . . . . . . . . . . . . 7
ʋ Steam Refresh / Drying . . . . . . . . . . . . 8/9
ʋ Installation . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10
ʋ Frost protection / Transport. . . . . . . . . . 10
ʋ Technical data . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 11
ʋ Optional accessories . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 11
ʋ What to do if... / After-sales service . . . . 12
ʋ Safety instructions . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 13
Preparing for installation, see page 8
Selecting and adjusting the programme
Additional functionsSelect the drying programme ...Press the start button
Only if your hands are dry.
Only hold the plug by the plug
Display panelProgramme selector
All buttons are sensitive,
a light touch is enough!
Display for max. load
capacity for selected programme
ʋ only for domestic use.
ʋ only to be used for drying, refreshing or unwrinkling
fabrics that have been washed with water.
Do not leave children unsupervised near the dryer.
Keep pets away from the dryer.
Drying / Steam / Refresh
Empty the container after each drying cycle, not during drying!
1. Remove the container, holding it level.
2. Pour out condensation.
3. Push the . container back in until it clicks into place.
Cleaning the fluff filter
1. Open the door, remove the filter and fold open.
2. Remove the fluff (by wiping the filter with your hand).
3. Close the filter, insert it again and close the door.
4. Remove fluff from the door and the area around it.
Very dirty or blocked filters should be rinsed under warm
water, and then dried thoroughly.
Clean the filter in the water tank if it is dirty
1. Remove the condensation tank.
2. Remove the filter.
3. Clean the filter under running water.
4. Re-insert the filter and push in the condensation tank until it clicks into
Switching off the dryer
Turn the programme selector to Off.
Do not leave damp laundry in the dryer.
Removing the laundry
The automatic Easy Iron function moves the drum at certain intervals. The load remains loose and soft for
an hour (or two hours if you manually select the @ (Easy-Iron) function, depending on the model.)
Information on laundry ...Labelling of fabrics
Follow the manufacturer's care information.
( Drying at normal temperature.
'cDry at a low temperature a select ü@°CAü(Low Heat)üas well.
)cDo not machine dry.
Do not tumble-dry the following fabrics:
– Airtight fabrics (e.g. rubber-coated fabrics).
– Delicate materials (silk, curtains made from synthetic material) a they may crease.
– Oil-stained laundry.Drying tips
– To ensure a consistent result, sort the laundry by fabric type and drying programme.
– Close zips, hooks and eyes, and do up any buttons.
Tie belts, apron strings etc. together.
– Do not overdry easy-care laundry a risk of creasing
Allow laundry to finish drying in the air.
– Do not iron laundry immediately after drying, fold items up and leave for a while
a the remaining moisture will then be distributed evenly.
– Knitted fabrics (e.g. T-shirts, jerseys) often shrink slightly the first time they are tumble-dried.
a Do not select the Cupboard Dry Extra programme.
– Starched laundry is not always suitable for dryers a starch leaves behind a coating that
adversely affects the drying operation.
– When washing laundry that is to be tumble-dried afterwards, dose the fabric softener
according to the manufacturer's instructions.
– With a small load, use the Timed Program.Tips for Steam Refresh / Drying
– Use your dryer for unwrinkling and refreshing fabrics.
– Steam Refresh/Drying cycle for reducing creasing.
– Refresh cycle for reducing odours from fabrics.
Do not use Steam Refresh/Drying for the following fabrics:
– Wool, leather, fabrics with metal, wooden or plastic parts.
– Wax and oil jackets.
– Sort the laundry by colour and put on separate Steam Refresh/Drying cycles to prevent the
colours from bleeding.
– These programmes do not remove stains a stains must be treated and removed
– For best results, so that the laundry will have as few creases as possible, remove each item
immediately after the programme has finished and hang on a hanger to finish drying. Pull
clothes into shape if required.Environmental protection/energy-saving tips
– Before drying, spin the laundry thoroughly in the washing machine a the higher the spin
speed, the shorter the drying time will be (consumes less energy), also spin easy-care
– Use the maximum recommended capacity, but do not exceed it
a Page 7, “Programme overview”.
– Make sure the room is well ventilated during drying.
– Clean the fluff filter after each drying cycle a page 4.
– Keep the air cooler clean a page 6 “Cleaning and care”.
– Keep the supply of cool air unobstructed a Do not cover or block the cooling grill.
Cleaning and careDryer housing, control panel, air cooler, moisture sensorsWipe with a soft, damp cloth.Do not use harsh cleaning agents and solvents.Remove detergent and cleaning agent residue immediately.During drying, water may collect between the door and seal. This does not affect your dryer's functions in any way.
Clean the protective filter 3 - 4 times a year
or if 4
flashes after the fluff filter has been cleaned.Air cooler / protective filterWhen cleaning, only remove the protective filter. Clean the air cooler behind the protective filter once a year.– Allow the dryer to cool.– Residual water may leak out, so place an absorbent towel underneath the maintenance door.
1. Unlock the maintenance door.
2. Open the maintenance door fully.
3. Turn both locking levers towards each another.
4. Pull out the protective filter/air cooler.Do not damage the protective filter or air cooler.Clean with warm water only. Do not use any hard or sharp-edged objects.
5. Clean the air cooler thoroughly.
Allow to drip dry.
6.Clean the seals.
7. Re-insert the protective filter/air cooler,with the handle facing down.
8. Turn back both locking levers.
9. Close the maintenance door until the lock clicks into place.Moisture sensors
The dryer is fitted with stainless steel moisture sensors. The sensors
measure the level of moisture in the laundry. After a long period of
operation, a fine layer of limescale may form on the sensors.
1. Open the door and clean the moisture sensors with a damp sponge
which has a rough surface.
Do not use steel wool or abrasive materials.Cover for steam nozzle in the drumAfter lengthy operation, limescale and fluff may accumulate on the cover of the steam nozzle. Clean regularly:
1. Open the door and remove the cover with a screw driver.
Clean the cover under running water.
2. Push and click the protective cap back in place.
Programme end once \ lights up in the display.
Interrupt programme removing or adding laundry.
The drying cycle can be interrupted for a brief period so that laundry may be added or removed.
The selected programme must then be continued until it is finished.
Hot steam may escape during the Steam Drying / Steam Refresh programmes.
1. Open the door. The drying cycle is paused.
2. Remove or add laundry and close the door.
3. If required, select a new programme and additional functions.
4. Press the start button.
Only when switched off!
1110 / 9000480288
Siemens Electrogeräte GmbH
Carl-Wery Str. 34
Programme overview see also pages 5 and 8
After drying ...
do not iron
max. 8 kg
For whites and coloureds made of cotton or linen.
Iron Dry ø@
è* è* è* è* è* è* è* è*
Cupboard Dry @
è* è* è* * è* è*
Cupboard Dry Extra @
è* è* è* è* * è* è*Easy-Care
max. 3.5 kg For non-iron laundry made of synthetic fibres and mixed fabric, cotton.
Iron Dry øc @ è* è* è* è* è* è*
Cupboard Dry @ è* è*
Cupboard Dry Extra @ è* è* è*Steam Drying
For smoothing hard-wearing and easy-care fabrics. Steam smooths the fabrics.
Minimum Iron Daily
max. 2.5 kg
Further information a Page 8.
Minimum Iron Shirts
max. 1.5 kgSteam Refresh
For freshening hard-wearing and easy-care fabrics. Steam freshens up the fabrics.
max. 1.5 kg
Further information a Page 8.
max. 1.0 kgOutdoor
max. 1.5 kg
For fabrics with membrane coating, waterproof fabrics, functional clothing, fleece (jackets/trousers with removable inner lining are to be
dried separately).Woollen Finish
max. 3 kg
For machine-washable woollen textiles. Textiles are fluffier, but not dried. Remove and hang up textiles when the programme ends.Lingerie
max. 1 kg
For lingerie made of sythetic fibres, cotton or blended fabric.Rapid 40
max. 2 kg
For laundry that needs to be dried quickly, e.g. items made of synthetic fibres, cotton or mixed fabrics. The values may differ from those
given depending on the type of fabric, composition of the laundry to be dried, the residual moisture in the fabric and size of the load.Programme time warm
max. 3 kg
For pre-dried, multi-layered delicate fabrics made of acrylic, or small, individual items of laundry. Also for subsequent drying.
Kérdése van a Siemens -val/-vel kapcsolatban és nem találja a választ a kézikönyvben? Tegye fel itt a kérdését! Kérjük, adjon világos és átfogó leírást a problémáról és kérdéséről. Minél részletesebben ábrázolja a problémát és a kérdést, annál könnyebben tudnak más Siemens tulajdonosok megfelelő választ adni a kérdésére.
Kérdések száma: 0